Re: [Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Where are we now?
Date: 20 Dec 2001 16:58:43 +0000

On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 16:40, MJ Ray wrote:
> If we are setting a deadline to form something more permanent, is it worth
> using a FS or one of the smaller unregistered forms which has the specific
> aim of forming AFFS Ltd, or is it better to push ahead with that right now

Well, I don't think we're going to reach the point where we're able to
make a decision about permanent form any time soon - I don't
particularly see consensus, which we should hopefully achieve. However,
I agree the need for an organisation _now_ is pressing.

If you think we can reach a situation where most people agree the way
forward soon, then let's do it. I've not really been counting votes
particularly - maybe people do agree how we should proceed (I don't
think the majority have indicated a preference yet, though?)