[Fsfe-uk] Re: Associate status application

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Associate status application
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:45:21 +0200

Dear Marc,

 || On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:10:02 +0100
 || Marc Eberhard <address@hidden> wrote:

 me> I have pleasure to inform you, that the Association For Free
 me> Software (AFFS) is hereby applying to become an associate
 me> organisation of the Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE).

On behalf of the FSF Europe it is my pleasure to inform you that we
very happily accept AFFS as an associate organization of the FSF
Europe.

In order to finalize our association and to make sure people are being
informed about it, we should probably prepare some press release.

Usually this is being prepared by the associate organization and then
supplemented by the FSF Europe. If you agree this is a useful step, I
would like to suggest having it ready around the first half of next
week.

Regards,

Georg Greve
FSF Europe, President