Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Associate status application

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Associate status application
Date: 13 May 2002 20:03:17 +0100

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 10:22, Marc Eberhard wrote:
>  The FSF Europe gladly announces that the UK based "Association for Free
> Software" (AFFS)

I tend to capitalise 'For', because otherwise I would write AfFS or AFS.
But, that's just me - perhaps we ought to have a standard system though.
Minor point :)

>  AFFS has joined the FSF Europe to actively support its activities and

I would say 'joined with' - i.e., we're associates, not members. Perhaps
this is just the way I read it?

> The aim is to provide a recognised point of contact in the UK for questions
> about Free Software.

I think 'information about Free Software' is better, questions seems a
bit specific.

Seems fine though! Thanks, Marc.