Re: charity disappointmnet (was Re: [Fsfe-uk] What the treasurer Re: cha

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: charity disappointmnet (was Re: [Fsfe-uk] What the treasurer Re: charity disappointmnet (was Re: [Fsfe-uk] What the treasurer
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 01:46:05 -1100

On 2003-02-07 11:29:55 +0000 Oliver Elphick <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 00:32, MJ Ray wrote:
When? Someone throw me a reference and/or a good lawyer willing to give a
hefty discount to such a good cause?  ;-)
Look at any charity's donation forms and you will see it.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I did already know about this scheme for charities, but thought that someone was mentioning a way for non-charities to do it. It was late, sorry.