Re: [Fsfe-uk] Bill Gates to get a knighthood?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Bill Gates to get a knighthood?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:25:59 +0000

On 2004-01-27 18:10:58 +0000 Simon Waters <address@hidden> wrote:

Perhaps we should check which of the luminaries of the movement think a Knighthood would be fun - it then becomes a story to hang material onto
- and I'm sure the Palace would be grateful of nominations that aren't
likely to be turned down.

Good idea. Please do it and tell us what to do next to help, if necessary. I think they ask for public suggestions of worthies these days. I expect some would not accept, though.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden