Re: [Fsfe-uk] Debian needs Welsh and Irish l10n help

From: Chris Croughton
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Debian needs Welsh and Irish l10n help
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:18:37 +0000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 12:03:08PM +0000, Andrew Savory wrote:

> Can I suggest we rename this list to languages-uk or
> alt.welsh.die.die.die?
>
> Or alternatively, get back on-topic, please, and take (spoken)
> language discussions off-list.

May I suggest that if you have something more urgent or important to
discuss then you post it and we can discuss that?

The dropping of support in FOSS for languages some of which are mandated
by governments for official sites seems to be of rather a lot of
relevance to this list.  The suggestion that that it doesn't matter
because only 'a few' people use it is similarly on topic.

Chris C