fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] First text to be translated

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: [FSF] First text to be translated
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:52:56 -0500

Hi, all.

Below is the first text to be translated. Before translating, please read the instructions in my previous message. Without further ado:

### Finnish activist, Danish hacker share Nordic Free Software Award 2012

*From November 12th*

With the Nordic Free Software award, given out for the 6th time this
year, the Swedish Association for Free Software and Free Culture
(FFKP, Föreningen Fri Kultur och Programvara) honors people and
projects who have made important contributions to software freedom.

  * <http://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20121112-01.en.html>

### LibreWRT: What we use for wifi at the FSF

*From November 6th*

Sysadmin Martin Dluhos would like to take a few moments to introduce
Buffalo, the access point and router which provides network
connectivity to portable computers in the FSF's office.

  * <http://www.fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/librewrt-what-we-use-for-wifi-at-the-fsf>

### FSFE meeting the FSF crew in Boston

*From October 30th*

Matthias Kirschner of FSF Europe writes: "I like it when I have the
opportunity to talk to people with whom I usually just write e-mails.
So before my vacation, I made a side trip to visit some FSF activists
in Boston."

  * <https://blogs.fsfe.org/mk/?p=1017>

### FSF to begin accepting scanned assignments from Germany

*From November 15th*

The FSF is pleased to announce that we can begin accepting scanned
copyright assignments from contributors residing in Germany.

  * <http://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/fsf-to-begin-accepting-scanned-assignments-from-germany>

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation