Re: [glob2-devel] Twiki XML XSL plugins

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Twiki XML XSL plugins
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:46:21 +0200

> I am currently looking for some php cvs modules, but the only thing I find
> are
> cvs repositories of php modules... Hopefully channel 18 is helping me...

What I found doing a quick google search is:
-- http://www.horde.org/chora/
-- http://public.kitware.com/VTK/get-software.php
But I don't know if it's really what we're searching for and it all seems very
complicate.

But else, why not simply do some bash scripts to access (read and submit) to
the cvs? Bash scripts are very easy to call from php (that's the way I tell my
server to dial or hang up the modem). That's in my opinion the easiest way.

Gabriel