Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:00:01 +0100

> I don't actually see this system working, sorry. I think it would be
> simpler, and more effective, just to advertise "Help Wanted In All
> Areas (Programming, Graphics, Music ...) contact
> <address@hidden>" in as many places as possible, and see who
> comes in.

Don't be sorry!  It was just an idea.  I have got more of them. ;-)
But I really believe to post some more specific themes in which
help is wanted in addition to the "Help Wanted In All Areas"
would increase the attraction.

> <address@hidden>" in as many places as possible,

Well this gives me an idea.  I guess we are only known to strategists.
We could create some posters and them peg them up at blackbords of
univerity departments:
computer science, math, and most important music & art.

And put them on our website for others to print out and propagate.
This could solve the quest for the absent designers.

--
Kai Antweiler