Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:18:08 -0800

I guess what we need to do is make a projet decision, try to get the
opponion of everyone on the project on how development should proceed,
then make a plan.

I feel like I'm implying that the project is in some terrible state
and needs a grand plan to fix everything, no, thats not what I'm
thinking, so don't take it that way if you have. I just think the
project has a distict lack of organization, theres no formal todo
lists, no up-to-date roadmaps, there are no plans, and the last time I
tried to get people to formulate a plan, no one replied to my thread.