Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:58:17 +1300

I agree with Bradley. An up-to-date roadmap needs to be made. Something like

* Finish all open projects (random map maker (donkyhotay, gizmo), Nicowar (GeniXPro), editing units in map editor (nct, needs more options like strength for say powerful globs, or health if the campaign requires say and injured King)
* No one may make CVS commits that contain new features
* Thourohly test globulation and report all bugs (and gdb output) at the bug tracker
* Find and eliminate desync bug
* Fix all (or most) bugs at bug tracker, hopefully clear it complelty (close old ones even if they havn't been fixed, and if they still happen, they will be revived)
* Release 1.0