Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Evolutions vs Revolutions
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:08:37 +0100

> I agree with Bradley. An up-to-date roadmap needs to be made.

I think up-to-date roadmaps tend to become outdated roadmaps.

Maybe a script would be nice that takes the contents of the roadmap
webpage, wraps them into an email and sends them to this list every
three month.  That way every one sees the progress made and can check
if we are still on the right course or if the course is still right
for us.

--
Kai Antweiler