Re: [glob2-devel] explorers and forbidden zones

From: Jon Neal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] explorers and forbidden zones
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 01:48:27 -0400

That's not what would actually happen though, and that means more micromanagement.  I'm all for the idea of giving workers more AI.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 1:25 AM, Quinn Yee Qin Teh <address@hidden> wrote:
I think I would prefer to make the avoidance of turrets by explorers manual instead of automatic. It should be up to the defender to build a good defense perimeter if they don't want enemy explorers snooping around. As for the attacker, if they see an area around, won't they naturally want to explore that area instead of the other way around?