[Gnash-dev] FLTK GUI

From: Tonko Juricic
Subject: [Gnash-dev] FLTK GUI
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:04:58 -0500

Based on what GUI README files says, I decided to go for FLTK GUI on
MSVC Win32 Gnash build project. However, it seems that the latest
FLTK-1.3.x headers have been renamed. For example, I cannot find
<fltk/Item.h>  or <fltk/draw.h> (from fltk_glue_agg.cpp) anywhere, but
I can see possible candidates like FL_draw.h and FL_Menu_Item.h.

If the person who did link Gnash gui to FLTK is still alive please
comment and advise!