Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Fwd: FLTK GUI

From: Tonko Juricic
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Fwd: FLTK GUI
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 02:10:43 -0500

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 4:12 AM, Dossy Shiobara <address@hidden> wrote:

> Are you familiar with wxWidgets?  http://www.wxwidgets.org/

I used in once about 5 years ago and had good experiences with it.

> I would love it if you could work on the ActiveX/IE plugin.  I'm happy
> to work on the NPAPI/Mozilla plugin.

We''ve got a deal :)

Have patience with me for a while since many things about Gnash and
your approach to developing it are somewhat new if not literally
foreign to me. I still don't understand the relations between the
modules, I am mostly guessing at what piece of the code does what now
by running sample SWFs in debugger, etc. etc. Now at least I have
verbose logging enabled and I can see a bit more of what is going on
... sound requested but no sound compiled in .. oops I don't hear any
sound but I didn't know that ....