Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Fwd: FLTK GUI

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Fwd: FLTK GUI
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:58:18 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Tonko wrote:

Yes. I was in a hurry to get something running and displaying SWF files but it really makes perfect sense to use native Win32 UI elements on Windows. For example, when using FLTK menu to open a file it shows really bad looking open file dialog and then it doesn't open the file! Nothing happens and I am, so far, forced to open swf files by passing command line parameter.

That menu item isn't yet hooked up to the Gnash core (in any GUI) yet.

Bastiaan