Re: [Gnash-dev] What is left do to before a new release can be made?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] What is left do to before a new release can be made?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:25:21 +0100

[Rob Savoye]
>> Are there other problems holding back the release?
>
> Me finding the time to do the release...

Heh, right.  The eternal problem. :)

Is there any way we can avoid or increase the capasity of this release
bottleneck (you lacking time)?  Perhaps the release task can be
delegated?  Are you willing to delegate it?

I would very much like a comment from the developers on my suggestion
to remove the subshape patch to fix the regressions it introduced.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen