[Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.2

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.2
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:14:00 -0500

Tez Kamihira <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I made ViewARCH-0.0.2 and its cache generator.

Tez,

It looks cool, but a couple of questions:

1. What exactly is the relationship between ViewARCH and ViewCVS?  It
seems to install *both* scripts and config files for each.

2. How large will that cache get?  Does it actually cache every rev of
an archive?  Can the size be configured at all?

If it does cache every rev, I'm looking at a situation in which it
could easily consume gigabytes of space.

-- John