Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Which cscvs to use?

From: John Goerzen
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Which cscvs to use?
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:58:52 -0500

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 08:48:17AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> > address@hidden/cscvs--duff--1.0
> > address@hidden/cscvs--devel--1.0
> > address@hidden/cscvs--devel--1.0
> >
> > Which one do people suggest using?  What would you consider as the
> > primary difference between them?
>
> majors was the original.
> cduffy has been going for performance.
> I've been going for usability and reliability.

Yours is the only tree I haven't seen yet, and sounds like what I'm after.
Here are the problems I've had with the others.  Do you believe yours will
suffer the same problems as any of these?

* cduffy main tree: uses all available RAM (multiple GBs)
* cduffy devel tree: totla not implemented
* major tree: consumes huge amounts of disk space
  (13GB and counting right now)

-- John