[Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:55:54 -0500

It appears to me that the anti-DocBook crowd are viewing DocBook as
presentation markup only.  If that's all that you want out of a markup
language, then Docbook is overkill.

Even so, I use DocBook for my documentation and really don't see what all
the whining is about.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above