[Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory
Date: 26 Sep 2003 13:07:08 +0900

Dustin Sallings <address@hidden> writes:
>       Is there anything particularly bad about .arch that would bother
>       as  many people as are bothered by {arch}?

It's not visible.  I want it to be visible.

It's personal taste (and as far as I can see, there's no clear majority
in either direction).

[In any case, even if _everyone_ agreed with you, it would be necessary
to keep support for {arch} because existing archive use it.]

-Miles
--
"1971 pickup truck; will trade for guns"