Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:23:24 +0300

> I think you're probably going to lose on this point though, unless an
> overwhelming majority of people come out against {arch}.

They are the not-so-brave Lurkers who are afraid to open their mouth
(myself included) knowing that whining without having contributed to the
project is not well regared and I perfectly understand that.
With the risk of being ridiculed isn't the {} convention more on
the policy instead of the mechanism side of things? the fact that it's
the first thing shown in emacs buffers is a subjective point of view.

Jani