Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:44:21 -0500

>>>>> "Dustin" == Dustin Sallings <address@hidden> writes:
Dustin>
Dustin>         I believe that all of the internal control files of the
Dustin> system ({arch}, configs) should be hidden from default visibility
Dustin> and globbing (.arch-params, .arch-ids).

I disagree with your position. {arch} should remain as is.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above