Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla mv gets me an error next commit

From: Karl O. Pinc
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla mv gets me an error next commit
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:23:55 -0600

On 2004.11.15 16:58 address@hidden wrote:
On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 03:13:13PM -0600, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> cd conversion/
> tla mv txtdir/foodcodes.txt .

Perhaps this should be
        tla mv txtdir/foodcodes.txt foodcodes.txt

I'm not sure tla mv understands all the variations
that unix mv does.

There's a
.arch-ids/foodcodes.txt.id
so the move seems to have worked. (Tho obviously there's
breakage somewhere...)

Your tla is a little old too.

IIRC I got what was listed on Tom Lord's site as the latest stable
release, mebbie a week ago.  What should I be using and where should
I get it from?

Thanks for the reply.

Karl <address@hidden>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein