Re: Tagline tagging failings -- Was: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla mv gets me

From: John A Meinel
Subject: Re: Tagline tagging failings -- Was: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla mv gets me an error next commit
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:02:30 -0600

Karl O. Pinc wrote:

[...]

Actually, foodcodes.txt _should_ be considered precious, when it's
in txtdir/.  Everything in there should be precious but the
necessary arch config files.

But I don't think that's it because I tried taking out the
.arch-inventory file in txtdir/ and that didn't help.

Do you mean it should be "precious" or should be "source".

In my case precious.  It's expensive but possible to re-acquire
and should not be in the archive.

Then why are you giving it an arch id? An id indicates that you want to be considered source.

My guess is your precious tag hides the file, but the inventory id makes tla look for it as though it were source.

John
=:->