[Gnu-arch-users] tla Vs baz (was Re: tla changes vs. baz status)

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla Vs baz (was Re: tla changes vs. baz status)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:53:08 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> I haven't checked since baz 1.3.  I sent zillions of nitpicky bug
> reports about that version

I suppose you're talking of things like

  http://lists.seyza.com/pipermail/gnu-arch-dev/2005-February/000669.html

> I expect it's more likely they were just ignored).

I went quickly through it. Many of the issues you've reported have
been fixed since then (resolved, message without "*" prefix, update
being too verbose for example) ...

> Basically I think it was that the "M  filname" style output was
> gratuitously indented or something (which mucks up any script that
> uses a regexp like '^[ADM] ...').

... but not this one. Actually, status puts different things in the
first and second columns. I'm not 100% clear about the rationale for
the distinction.

If you get time, you may give baz another try. Your feedback and
perhaps your help can be very valuable.

--
Matthieu