above staff text (was: Re: still newbie)

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: above staff text (was: Re: still newbie)
Date: 14 Oct 2000 08:27:48 -0400

    Atte> Plus I expected the chords to be above the music.

The attached lilypond file has the chords above the music, but some of
them are closer to the staff than I would think was appropriate.  Is
this user-configurable, or is it a general problem with above-staff
text?

(Atte, notice how I implemented your diminished notation.  Does this
look the way you want it to?)

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139