Re: installing LilyPond on NT from scratch with cygwin 1.1.4

From: John Sankey
Subject: Re: installing LilyPond on NT from scratch with cygwin 1.1.4
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:09:16 -0400 (EDT)

Many thanks, Shamus
LILYPONDPREFIX=//C/Cygwin/usr/lilypond-1.2.17.jcn1/share/lilypond
it is. There are two errors on that page and my old eyes quit after
the first one :(

Now lilypond hangs at the end of Parsing...[...property.ly]]
(half an hour at 550 MHz)

I tried installing Python (I didn't originally because I don't use
ly2dvi) - no difference.

No matter how long the journey, it begins with a single step ...
John