Re: Contact with RMS to remove the veto power

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Contact with RMS to remove the veto power
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:28:30 +0100

(almost) Agree.

Just a correction on a grammatical error...  responsibility instead of responsability

When you think to send this? Maybe, at this stage, it's too much early, could be better to wait until we will have all the issues fixed... I'd like to avoid a reply from RMS like "Yes, but.... blah blah, blah. Before you must do this, blah blah blah and blah blah blah".

Just IMHO, nothing to said against RMS, but he will take a great care to avoid drawback problems, and it will be a lost of time for us to fix what he'll ask and we will obliged to wait again another answer.

A.G.