Re: getting money from sponsors and donations, for the GNU Herds project

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: getting money from sponsors and donations, for the GNU Herds project
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:58:02 +0100

Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> To receive money from SPI it is needed be a SPI member project [1].
>
>   [1] http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/
>         Reference from: http://www.spi-inc.org/donations
>
> We could begin the needed conversations to get being part of SPI ...

Small correction: associated project.  Free software developers can
become members of SPI (and vote, stand for election and so on).
Projects cannot, but I know SPI's webmasters sometimes use the wrong
word too.
http://www.spi-inc.org/about-spi/membership
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/by-laws
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004-08-10-iwj.1