GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF

From: Davi Leal
Subject: GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:40:43 +0200 (CEST)

The FSF launch its own job page listing [1]. An they are asking me port
GNU Herds to Python 2.5!

  [1] https://www.fsf.org/blogs/

At its job listing page, they will ask for $250 for a thirty-day run. Ask
you to join the FSF when you register, etc. Of course it is not democratic.

Anyway if nobody disagree I will send an email to RMS tonight asking for
joining both job listings, as proposed with the federated sites idea which
RMS did not disagree ...

Note GNU Herds has added along the passed years several control,
restrictions, etc. exposed by RMS

I think they do not like the association part of GNU Herds.

What about the GNU Herds hosting? Does GNU Herds need to be 100%
independent? Is GNU Herds a dead project? Will it be killed?

Maybe the FSF job listing and GNU Herds will be just different things,
which could cooperate or not.

Perhaps I have been very very mistaken!