RE: [Gomp-discuss] Architecture

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] Architecture
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:30:28 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> Should we coordinate with the g95 people? That projects has, unfortunately,
> broken into two groups now... one group is pushing for integration with gcc
> mainline, so I'll ask on their lists about their plans.

Yes, we can. Probably it makes more sense to use g95 rather than g77 for
the fortran directives.

Meanwhile, I have started looking at the open64 implementation. I thought
that I could join their developper list and ask what is the state of
OpenMp on that compiler, just to get some inspiration (if needed).

I also remind you that apart from the directives we need to sort out also
the library, and probably this is some piece of work that could be share
with people working on other compilers.

Biagio