Re: [Gomp-discuss] Architecture

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Architecture
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:40:43 +0100

 Ok, I will give it a shot, but I don't know when I can have it done.

 I'll post it on the mailing list.

 / Lars

Biagio Lucini wrote:
Hi Lars - Since you seem the most active so far, would you mind to write
down a preliminary architecture specification document that can serve as a
starting point for further discussions? Don't worry if there are still a
few question marks, just underline where they are.

Thanks
Biagio