gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-03-07 (AbstractBgVob)

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-03-07 (AbstractBgVob)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:45:46 +0200

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 10:39:31AM +0200, Asko Soukka wrote:
> > > - solids in RoundRectBgVob are tricky to implement (even more than in
> > >   OvalBgVob), but will try :)
> > Are you sure it's worth the effort?
>
> Quite. It could be used like RectBgVob (in OvalBgVob the text should be
> heavily indented and/or centered) but it still could be easily distincted
> from it.

(Don't mind the English corrections, they're just so you know): distinguished.

> And the most importans, this will rehearse my math :)

Ah, that's a good reason as any.

> Well, true that this shouldn't be at first now on my list now.

Yes, we should talk priorities again now that the projects are split.
Should we try to focus on one project as a "swarm" and crank that one project
up one release or focus on different projects each?

> > > - btw, a strange problem:
> > >
> > >   If the line 269 in Fallback.java is sc.map.put(new SolidBgVob(bg),0);
> > >   The AWT client works, but GL fails with java.lang.Error: Wrong #
> > >   coordsys: 1 for gzz.vob.vobs.SolidBgVob
> > >
> > >   If it's sc.map.put(new SolidBgVob(bg)); The GL clien works, but AWT
> > >   get's jammed. SolidBgVobs are drawn, but no more.
> >
> > Arrrgh... this means that the AWT and GL versions expect different numbers
> > of coordinate systems. Just fix them to use the same...
>
> So, it's probably in the SolidBgVob code?

Oops, I looked: it's not there. The problem is the jamming of the awt: it is
correct to use 0 coordinate systems for it, but the AWT coordsys stuff doesn't
understand that.

        Tuomas