heartlogic-dev

RE: [Heartlogic-dev] OHL v2 alpha test

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: RE: [Heartlogic-dev] OHL v2 alpha test
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:00:39 -0600 (CST)

Darn, I think I am stuck in power outage time again.  I guess 12pm IST is
12am CST perhaps?

Well, I think it is most efficient if I reply to your msgs when I have had a chance to e.g. try the levels once the power it back on. My day is chock full tomorrow so alas it will have to wait until Thurs. Ug.

Also, when I messed around with it yesterday I could not make any sense of
what the stats meant. E.g. N did not seem to correspond to the number of replies I had done and M did not seem to be a mean and S (or I forget what the letter or abbrev was) did not seem to correspond to an sdev. Perhaps this is just one of those buggy things you have not gotten around to
fixing yet.

Anyway, I spoke to Peter and he is not too concerned with total and complete alignment with CLib.

I think the main task facing me is to come up with a set of test cases that go beyond the dissertation. E.g. Tracy wants a banana. Tracy gets a banana/apple/strawberry/piece of coal. Then modify the model to handle them all.

Another task might be to simply get you all the surveys from the dissertation. Ug. This has been on the list forever. Uh oh, my home computer (the linux box from goodwill) finally has given up the ghost. It will no longer let me log in and I think I see an error msg that says bad sector. My backup CD should have everything on it.

Bill