help-gnustep

Re: Objective-C programming

From: Mehul N. Sanghvi
Subject: Re: Objective-C programming
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:54:17 -0400

Nicola Pero said the following on 9/28/2005 11:06 PM:
'allo,

[ Excellent reply SNIPPED ]

Thanks

Nicola,

Thanks for the reply. One thing I was not aware of was that I could actually use gnustep-base all by itself, I was always under the
impression that one needed to use the gnustep-gui as well.

I guess one way to look at it is that gnustep-base serves a similar function to glib that is used by GNOME/GTK+/GAIM etc.

Thanks again.

cheers,

     mehul

--