Re: New Shishi Debian packages

From: Elrond
Subject: Re: New Shishi Debian packages
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:03:52 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 11:45:59AM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
[...]
> They pass linda/lintian tests (the errors below are problems in
> linda/lintian).
>
> Can anyone spot any problems with these?  (Other than the open issues
> in my last e-mail)

lists.gnu.org seems a bit broken. Neither gmane nor I got
the mail "Debian package issues". And I tried to ask it to
send a password reminder to me, without success until now.

> They seem to install and work on another Debian box I have.

seem...

patch comments:

- Use
        DEB_CONFIGURE_USER_FLAGS = --with-db-dir=/var/lib/shishi
  instead of
        DEB_CONFIGURE_LOCALSTATEDIR := /var/lib/shishi

- Create /var/lib/shishi

- Better dependencies for libshisa-dev

(the last point was already in my prevous patch)

    Elrond