Re: New Shishi Debian packages

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: New Shishi Debian packages
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:47:38 +0100

Elrond <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 04:14:54PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> [...]
>> I didn't get the message either. :-(
>>
>> If it doesn't show up in a few days, I'll ask the list admins.  It
>> could be caught in our spam filters too, they require manual action.
>
> Since I got your last mail via the listserver and directly
> by you, I start to guess so too.
>
> I can guess for my mail, why it ended up there: My
> envelope-sender is different from my "From:". And the
> later is subscribed. (this used to work nicely with
> mailman.)
>
> But I can't guess for your one mail.

I went over the archive, and now my e-mail is there.  Some e-mails
seem lost, and they are not stuck in my moderators queue.  All
password reminders do seem to have been delivered eventually.

Russ sent one e-mail today to the list which hasn't arrived, let's see
how long it takes for it to show up.

Maybe the list is simply slow.  Maybe we can continue using the list
and Cc each other when needed.

Sorry for all this...

/Simon