Re: New Shishi Debian packages

From: Elrond
Subject: Re: New Shishi Debian packages
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:35:01 +0100

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 04:14:54PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
[...]
> I didn't get the message either. :-(
>
> If it doesn't show up in a few days, I'll ask the list admins.  It
> could be caught in our spam filters too, they require manual action.

Since I got your last mail via the listserver and directly
by you, I start to guess so too.

I can guess for my mail, why it ended up there: My
envelope-sender is different from my "From:". And the
later is subscribed. (this used to work nicely with
mailman.)

But I can't guess for your one mail.

[...]
> > +Depends: libshisa0 (= ${Source-Version}), libshishi-dev
>
> I've applied the first part of this:
>
> Depends: libshisa0 (= ${Source-Version})
>
> Since libshisa doesn't really need libshishi.   Do you agree?

I don't agree. :)

shisa.h includes shishi-int.h, which libshishi-dev
provides.

And for static linking to libshisa.a you need libshishi.a
too. Not that I care much about that.

    Elrond

p.s.: Let's see, if this mail comes via the lists (I made
      the enveloper-sender to be the subscribed adress.)