Re: Debian shishi package bug

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: Debian shishi package bug
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:49:09 -0700

Elrond <address@hidden> writes:

> We could combine the change with an addition of libpam-shishi (from
> extras/pam_shishi), so the annoyance for ftp-master is only once?

If we did it as part of some other renaming, I would be much less leery of
it.  (Having this step be manual is actually intentional; one of the
things that ftp-masters do is own the overall package namespace and catch
obvious problems with package naming or naming transitions that cause
trouble for users.)

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>