help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem

From: Javier Hernandez
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:34:48 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Jorgensen, Jens wrote:
> Well, when I've had problems it's been because the video I was playing
> was intentionally not within the strict SVCD spec. Might that apply to
> your video?

Maybe is that the reason. I have just started to build my mpeg's and so.

Unfortunately until recent days I did not notice about the mjpeg tools,
so I was using windows software to create my mpegs. I think I selected
the right SVCD options but because I am a newbie to this world maybe
I did any mistake.

Is there any way which you could suggest me to check the spec of my
mpges files ?

Best regards,

--
Javi,         _____           address@hidden
                |             http://www.europa3.com/users/fjherna/
     \_____(X)_(_)_(X)_____/  http://www.valux.org/
"Who cares if it doesn't do anything?  It was made with our new
Triple-Iso-Bifurcated-Krypton-Gate-MOS process ..."