help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem

From: Javier Hernandez
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:07:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jorgensen,

Thanks for those tips.

As I mentioned in my email, I have read the mjpeg tools HOWTO, the README,
the HINTS, the man pages of mjpegtoosl, etc...
I am afraid I have a mess of terms in my head.
I need to sit down, relax, and try to understand all the processes.
:-)

I do not want to get out of topic, talking about mjpeg tools and so, because
there are another mail list specifically for that.
0:-)

I emailed to this list because I thought that the problem could be at the
"vcdimager" process. I was wondering if during that step I could have done
something wrong which produced that bad results at the final SVCDs.

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Jorgensen, Jens wrote:
> Ok, if you are starting from VOB files I believe you do need to change
> the sync between audio and video. Read the mjpeg HOWTO for details. They

Playing those mpeg2 (SVCD) files do not give any problem of audio/video delay,
or any other appreciable one.

Best regards,

Javi,         _____                  address@hidden
                |                    http://www.europa3.com/users/fjherna/
The ideal voice for radio may be defined as showing no substance, no sex,
no owner, and a message of importance for every housewife.
                -- Harry V. Wade