help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem

From: Javier Hernandez
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:57:57 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Jorgensen, Jens wrote:
> >As I mentioned in my email, I have read the mjpeg tools HOWTO, the README,
> >the HINTS, the man pages of mjpegtoosl, etc...
> >I am afraid I have a mess of terms in my head.
> >I need to sit down, relax, and try to understand all the processes.
> >I do not want to get out of topic, talking about mjpeg tools and so, because
> >there are another mail list specifically for that.
> >I emailed to this list because I thought that the problem could be at the
> >"vcdimager" process. I was wondering if during that step I could have done
> >something wrong which produced that bad results at the final SVCDs.
> Yeah, I guess what I was saying is that I very much doubt that anything
> vcdimager does would have affected it.

Hi Jens,

I am not almost sure vcdimager have nothing to do with it because yesterday
I play the two SVCDs on a Windows machine with PowerDVD program which can
read SVCDs and everything went fine.

This makes me think that the problem can be with MPlayer.

Thanks for your help,

Javi,         _____                  address@hidden
                |                    http://www.europa3.com/users/fjherna/
I've noticed several design suggestions in your code.