help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem

From: Jorgensen, Jens
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] New to the list - SVCD BIN/CUE problem
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:17:33 -0600

Javier Hernandez wrote:

Hi Jorgensen,

Thanks for those tips.

As I mentioned in my email, I have read the mjpeg tools HOWTO, the README,
the HINTS, the man pages of mjpegtoosl, etc...
I am afraid I have a mess of terms in my head.
I need to sit down, relax, and try to understand all the processes.
:-)

I do not want to get out of topic, talking about mjpeg tools and so, because
there are another mail list specifically for that.
0:-)

I emailed to this list because I thought that the problem could be at the
"vcdimager" process. I was wondering if during that step I could have done
something wrong which produced that bad results at the final SVCDs.

Yeah, I guess what I was saying is that I very much doubt that anything vcdimager does would have affected it.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
address@hidden