human-beings-discuss

[Human-beings-discuss] Ocaml-SDL

From: François Pons
Subject: [Human-beings-discuss] Ocaml-SDL
Date: 13 Mar 2002 16:08:45 +0100

Talking about human beings involve to create world map (ie map very large with
seek access) ? I think about detailed map hosted by various gamers and each one
connected ? Maybe it could be to wide for being playable correctly ?

Let the computer take games relay ? by continuing playing (stabilizing and
normal slow evolution) ?

money is good produced and or services, you can try to reach reality including
human vices on this ? money can be used to purchase good with commercial roads
among players (this make me think about caesar3).

Any idea on this ?

François.