Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fossil-users] [OT] Who's interested in projec

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fossil-users] [OT] Who's interested in project management & collaboration tools? And...
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:20:59 -0600

Miles Fidelman wrote:
> Pledge $25 or more
> Access to software on release date -

Hi Miles,

Does this option include source-code for
that component?

If so, then I think I understand the confusion.

To some of us, it sounds like you are saying
"For $25, the user receives binaries, but not
source-code for the 'client' component.".

But I think what you are actually saying is :
"For $25, the user receives binaries *and*
source-code for the 'client' component, but
does not recieve binaries nor source-code
for the 'server' component.".

Is that correct?