Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Steam for Linux

From: Alexey Eromenko
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Steam for Linux
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:54:36 +0200

This then prevented me from ever turning to
> "easier and more efficient browsers", (e.g. Google Chrome), because I
> recognized that Firefox status as free software what was most important.

Actually Google Chrome has an offspring, a Free Software version called Chromium browser.

It has few differences vs
Chrome : no flash, no built in PDF reader, and no auto-updates, but it works great on my Debian machines.
Chromium is great, and I can recommend it.

-Technologov