Problems with spanish update (Re: My patch to music glossary)

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Problems with spanish update (Re: My patch to music glossary)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:35:53 +0200

El mar, 30 de may de 2006, a las 12:33:42 -0700, Graham Percival dijo:

> I've made the changes that I could; could you make a second patch
> against current CVS?  I'll ask somebody else to process that patch.

There is something VERY wrong at current CVS version; I suspect that
my patch (or a part o it) has not been properly applied as I see now
FOUR latin characters instead of TWO for each UTF-8 accented
character. Viewing it as UTF-8 still appear as TWO (ugly) characters
each.

It seems that something (perhaps CVS system or the Patch command
themselves) have been confused somewhere.

Also, after a '$ cvs co' my local copy has strange '<<<<<<'- and
'>>>>>'-filled lines surrounding some of my changes, don't know if
they have been applied or not. So I really don't know how to obtain a
second patch from this.

BTW at present time TeXinfo absolutely does not support other
languages than English, why was it used for a int'l glossary like
this? Remember that other PDF docs than glossary are still broken.

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org