Re: Problems with spanish update (Re: My patch to music glossary)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Problems with spanish update (Re: My patch to music glossary)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:47:20 -0700

On 30-May-06, at 6:15 PM, Francisco Vila wrote:

El mar, 30 de may de 2006, a las 05:22:42 -0700, Graham Percival dijo:
I only made changes which applied cleanly, so updating your local copy
shouldn't produce anything like that.  Try moving your copy of
music-glossary.tely to another file name (bak-*), doing a cvs update to
get the new version, than do a diff on your local machine.

I attach the result. 'Left' file is CVS's, 'Right' one is mine. In
this patch you can see all those cuadruple characters.

Yep, I see the difference. However, I can't patch it; my system rejects every changes from the patch. :(

Could somebody else apply this patch to music-glossary.tely ?

BTW at present time TeXinfo absolutely does not support other
languages than English, why was it used for a int'l glossary like
this?

I don't know; it was made before I started doing doc stuff. It appears
to produce good output in most cases.

Yes, but only in english, do you agree?

Hmm, now that I look at it, the pdf is terrible. However, the HTML (also produced from texinfo) looks fine. (?) As I said, you know more about this than me. Any suggestions?