Re: Problems with spanish update (Re: My patch to music glossary)

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Problems with spanish update (Re: My patch to music glossary)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 03:15:22 +0200

El mar, 30 de may de 2006, a las 05:22:42 -0700, Graham Percival dijo:
> I only made changes which applied cleanly, so updating your local copy
> shouldn't produce anything like that.  Try moving your copy of
> music-glossary.tely to another file name (bak-*), doing a cvs update to
> get the new version, than do a diff on your local machine.

I attach the result. 'Left' file is CVS's, 'Right' one is mine. In
this patch you can see all those cuadruple characters.

I think that I made last update erroneously, now it is right.

Thanks for your time.

> >BTW at present time TeXinfo absolutely does not support other
> >languages than English, why was it used for a int'l glossary like
> >this?
>
> I don't know; it was made before I started doing doc stuff.  It appears
> to produce good output in most cases.

Yes, but only in english, do you agree?

> > Remember that other PDF docs than glossary are still broken.
>
> Huh?  What's this?

I'm very sorry. My mistake. Only the glossary is.

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org